Aya | Sep 24, 2020 | 0
88 Housewarming Gifts For Men – This is the guide you need.
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links. That means that we receive a commission for purchases made on them (more info).
Hey… you’re here because you’re looking for housewarming gifts for men, right?
We get it, getting the perfect housewarming gifts for your buddy, boyfriend, or brother isn’t always easy. Especially if they’re the type of guy with very specific style and taste. But this doesn’t mean that he’s hard to please. Trust me on this one. You see, the trick is to give him a gift he can use every day – something with a some je ne sais quoi.
So, what in the world do you get a man to celebrate his new pad? Today, we’ve rounded up some timeless items that any guy would be into – and actually use. We have everything from mahogany belts to a funny homeowner mug (yep, we couldn’t resist).
Whether you have an idea what to get him or you’re still groping in the dark trying to figure things out, this guide will be a lifesaver. Grab your notebook, this will be gooooood.
20 best housewarming gifts for men
You already know this, but I have to say it: a housewarming is a great occasion to show a guy some affection. God knows they don’t get enough of it. Don’t be the type of person who shows up empty-handed.
Now, what makes a good housewarming gift for men?
Drumrolls… it depends! The thing is, you need to figure out the kind of stuff that tickles his fancy. Is it gadgets? Books, perhaps? Whatever the case, we have a list to help you pick out a gift worth considering. And the best part is, it won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
Here are the 20 best housewarming gifts for men:
1. Star Wars 2-Slice Toaster
An excellent choice for a Star Wars fan.
2. Magnetic Cooking Utensil Set
He’ll wonder how he ever survived without this set.
3. Chantel Midnight Blue Cotton Throw Pillow
For the man with an eye for detail.
4. Pure Garden 4-Piece Faux Succulent Arrangement With Wood Boxes
Is he’s a plant lover? These artificial flowers are bound to grow on him.
5. DII Nautical Blue Lattice Oven Mitt
These oven mitts will bring some fun to his kitchen.
6. Gift Card
Gift cards often get a bad rap. This one will change your mind.
7. King of Joe Espresso Coffee
The coffee lover in your life deserves the best.
8. Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Everyone needs one of these.
9. Automatic Trash Can
Because analogue is too mainstream.
10. Mason Jar Bathroom Set
Every bath will leave him ‘buzzing’ with excitement.
11. Dried Fruit Gift Basket Tray
You can’t go wrong with a fruit basket.
12. Top 14 Aromatherapy Essential Oils
He’ll have a blast creating his own blends.
13. Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker Set
Making gorgeous and tasty craft cocktails has never been this easy.
14. Cheese Knife Set
Perfect gift for the foodie dude.
15. New Homeowner Gift
A charming housewarming gift for him.
16. Led flame table lamp
Perfect for evenings out on his porch.
17. Cell Phone Stand Watch Holder
The perfect storage for his favorite devices.
18. 100 Things Every Homeowner Must Know: How to Save Money, Solve Problems and Improve Your Home
Some words of wisdom for the new homeowner.
19. Whiskey Stones Gift Set
He can take his whiskey the way it was meant to be.
20. Vintage Wall Mounted Wooden Bottle Opener with Cap Catcher
A functional piece that will look good in his man cave.
Men are notoriously difficult to shop for. You’re probably in one of these situations – you have a pal who has it all, a brother with mercurial tastes, or a son you can’t quite figure out. Ugh… such a pain in the neck. It’s even worse when you want to get them a personalized housewarming gifts for men.
All is not lost. We have a collection of gift ideas that are bound to get your juices flowing. Finding the perfect gift suddenly feels less daunting.
Here are 11 personalized housewarming gifts for men:
20. Customized Premium Corkscrew & Multi-Tool
A personalized corkscrew is a nice touch.
21. Personalized Stainless Steel 3-Piece Bar Shaker
This beautiful bar shaker set will keep cocktails cool.
22. Personalized Grill Set
A great gift that he can be used summer after summer!
23. Personalized Copper Beverage Tub & Wine Bucket
A beautiful beverage bucket for the perfect housewarming party.
24. Personalized Johnnie Walker Black Label Labels
He’ll love this.
25. Engraved Fine Dining Twisted Red Chinese Bamboo Chopsticks Pair
Chinese never looked so good.
26. Personalized Metal Clock
This this clock will liven up the décor of any room.
27. Engraved Hammer
A special hammer for a special man.
28. Personalized Cheese Board
He can now entertain with style with this personalized cheese board.
29. Personalized Monogrammed Wall Mounted Bottle Opener
The perfect addition to his home bar.
30. Personalized RedEnvelope Kitchen Icon Oval Stoneware Casserole Dish
This beautiful casserole dish that makes everything more delicious.
For Pete’s sake don’t get him yet another pair of socks. It’s boring. Here’s a big idea: take time to really think about the guy you’re shopping for. Does he have a wild sense of humor? Yes? Then you can’t go wrong with our collection of funny housewarming gifts.
These gifts will work a treat when a run off the mill gift won’t work for the new homeowner. And better yet, he’ll be smiling from cheek to cheek.
Here are 17 funny housewarming gifts for men:
31. Wine Condoms
A fun novelty gift that will bring a smile to his face.
32. 20-Inch Giant Clear Decorative Hand Blown Wine Glass
This gigantic wine glass is can double up as an ice-bucket to chill wine.
33. Ben & Jerry’s Euphori-Lock Ice Cream Pint Combination Lock Protector
For when he has to keep his stash under lock and key.
34. Trump Scented Candle
It’s a phenomenal candle. Just phenomenal.
35. Grandpa Gift Funny Glass Snack Jar
LOL… this will crack him up.
36. Laundry Room Tin Sign DROP YOUR PANTS HERE
Something to hang in his laundry room.
37. The Original Toilet Mug
Drinking from a toilet mug is downright hilarious.
38. Would Poop Here Again Sign
He’ll hang this on his toilet wall the minute he sees it.
39. Burritos Blanket
This will be his favorite tortilla.
40. Funny Door Mat
Nothing says welcome better than a funny door mat.
41. Funny Egg Carton
This gift will bring a smile to his face every morning.
42. Personalized Light When Name Farts Soy Candle
It’s funny and smells so good.
43. Table Melting Time Flow Desk Clock
This melting clock is reminiscent of Dahli’s famous painting. He’ll treasure it.
44. Hipster Funny Beauty Muscle Masculine Man Unisex Adjustable Bib Apron
Cooking is only half-serious business.
45. Bicycle Pizza Cutter Wheel
The perfect gift for a pizza lover.
46. Funny new home Coffee Mugs
This is bound to crack him up.
47. Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray, Royal Flush Scent
Leaving the toilet smelling better than you found it is a gift worth giving.
Looking for practical housewarming gifts for the truly deserving dudes in your life? We’ve got you. Today, you’ll discover some unique, stylish, and downright practical gifts for men. We have everything ranging from rustic industrial floating shelves to a tastefully designed salt and pepper grinder set.
These gift ideas are bound to get the gift-giving gears turning in your burned-out brain. Let’s get right to it.
Here are 20 practical housewarming gifts for men:
48. Solid Mahogany Belt Holder Hanger & Belt Rack Organizer
Every man needs a home for his belts.
49. 3 Pcs Industrial Pipe Coat Hook Racks
Strong, rustic coat hooks for his entryway.
50. Rustic Industrial Floating Shelves
These can add some surface space to any room.
51. Gears Countertop Rack and Wine Bottle Holder
If he loves the industrial look, then you can’t go wrong with this decadent piece.
52. Amazon.com Gift Card in a Welcome Home Reveal
A gift card is always a safe bet.
53. DII Assorted Fleur De Lis Jacquard Dishtowels
He’ll be needing these.
54. Bamboo Bread Box
Everyone thinks they don’t need a bread box until they get one.
55. Frosted Glass Storage Jar w/Metal Twist Top Lid and Chalkboard Label
A storage jar with a twist.
56. Stainless Steel Wine Stoppers
This stainless steel wine stopper is a proper show stopper.
57. “Writable” Laundry Bags
Perfect for separating laundry.
58. Handloom Pot Holders
These will feel right at home in his kitchen.
59. Room Mist, Champagne
This room mist will fill his home with a bright, luxurious scent.
60. Bar Soap, Sea & Dune
As practical as practical gifts get.
61. Barbecue Grill Utensils Kit
Barbecues will never be the same again.
62. Bar Mat for Home Bar Decorations
He’ll be well on his way to becoming a pro bartender.
63. Beer Chiller Sticks for Bottles
This beer chiller is a head turner.
64. Cheese Board w/Cutlery Set
65. Electric Gravity Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
This beautiful set will make it easier to grind his spices.
66. Four Piece 12 Gauge Shotgun Shell Coaster Set W/Base
These are a great way to personalize any space.
67. Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker
Moving to a new house is a milestone that deserves to be celebrated. If a guy in your life is having a housewarming party, then it’s important to get them a befitting gift. Are you’re scrambling for unique housewarming gift ideas? Peep the list below to get some inspiration. You can be sure to find a unique gift that’s bound to impress.
Here are 20 unique housewarming gifts for men:
68. Desperate Enterprises Alert! Video Game in Progress Tin Sign
This is perfect for a man cave.
69. Decorative Cast Iron Wall Hook Rack
If he loves industrial or vintage stuff, he’ll love this wall hook.
70. Wine Holder Stands for Counter
For the man who has a taste for the unusual.
71. Ponytail Palm Bonsai Tree
Every room could do with some greenery.
72. Weathered Finish Water Spigot and Faucet Decorative Wall Mounted Rack
Cute rack for hanging light items.
73. Master of Destiny Ship`s Wheel Nautical Wall Clock
The perfect accent to any room with a nautical theme
74. Safe-T Designer Fire Extinguisher
Safety and style in one package.
75. Silver King With Basket Silk Plant
This luxurious plant will add rich colorful hues to any room.
76. Metal Gazelle Single Bottle Holder Wine Display
He can add a unique accent to his bar or counter with this tasteful piece.
78. Beehive Salt & Pepper Set
His deserves a stylish shelter for his salt.
79. Cafu Vase, Blue
This elegant vase will bring an understated style to any room.
80. Microfiber Dish Drying Mat for Kitchen
He needs to protect his counter top from scratches and scuffs.
81. Laundry Room Decor
The laundry room deserves a style upgrade.
82. New Home Bathroom Bedroom Doormat
This rug will look good in any room.
83. Natural Modern Pine Wood Nesting Trivets
This real pine wood trivet set is perfect for countertops, tables, and coffee tables.
84. Handmade Noodle Bowl
A gorgeous noodle bowl with chopsticks. He’ll love it.
85. New Home Clear Jar Soy Blend Candle
No better way to mark a milestone than with a milestone candle.
86. KitchenTour Clean Dirty Magnet
He no longer has to remember whether the dishes are dirty.
87. Essential Oil Diffuser Dark Wood
A stylish diffuser that will elevate his mental health and wellbeing.
88. Bluetooth Shower Speaker
Listening to music in the shower should be easy.
If you’re getting a man a housewarming gift, you want to get them something useful and unique. So, how do you go about picking the perfect gift? Check out the tips we’ve hashed out below.
Here is how to pick the best housewarming gifts for men:
1. Be Careful When Buying Décor Items
Buying décor items when shopping for housewarming gifts seems like a no-brainer. But most times, it’s not a good idea. This is because the item may not match the recipient’s décor scheme.
These items might stick out like a sore thumb and end up in storage. Only buy a décor item when you know the guy well and have an idea what their taste and décor scheme is.
2. Don’t Be Bland
It’s easy to go with a generic item when choosing a housewarming gift such as a picture frame or candle. Chances are, you’ll end up buying the same gift as other people attending the party. If you can’t think of something unique, go with a nice plant. After all, you can never have too many plants in your home.
3. Come Up with a Budget
Don’t go above your limits to impress. Come up with a reasonable budget and stick to it. Also don’t go ‘el cheapo’ in a bid to save money. The gift will be worthless in a matter of months. That’s not what you want them to remember you for.
4. Make it Useful and Special
When shopping for housewarming gifts for men, go for something you’d love to have in your home. Make sure the gift is not only useful but also special. One way to go about it is to buy something you’d love to splurge on yourself but haven’t gotten round to doing it.
More Awesome Home Decor
Though it can be tricky, nothing beats some home décor items when you’re shopping for housewarming gifts. If you didn’t find something that checked all the boxes from our collection above, you have to check these out.
- Check out this decadent collection of minimalist furniture. These pieces are perfect for crafting the perfect home.
- Who said cheap furniture had to look cheap? This roundup will change your mind.
- If you’re looking for something special for the Christmas season, we have some Christmas décor pieces.
Shopping for housewarming gifts for guys is never a simple task. While you have a ton of options, picking the right gift is a whole different ball game. Out collection of stylish and practical gifts will inspire you to get the guy in your life the ideal gift.