Richard | Sep 24, 2019 | 0
68 Best Cheap Bedroom Furniture Ideas
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links (what is this?)
Cheap bedroom furniture available!
Did you feel it? That little tugging sensation on your heart?
That’s the irresistible prospect of boosting your bedroom aesthetic without burning a hole in your bank account.
You’ve been waiting for that perfect moment. That moment when the stars would align. When you’d have enough dosh to splurge on some bedroom furniture. Furniture that’s good enough to turn your bedroom into an Instagram-worthy haven. That time is now.
Check out our collection of mesmerizing budget furniture. It doesn’t get more inviting than this.
Let’s face it…
You’re here because… err… your taste is bigger than your budget. That’s all of us.
The good news? You don’t need Bill Gates-type cash to design the perfect bedroom. After all, we believe big ideas come in thrifty packages. It’s possible to find tasteful budget furniture pieces with a big impact on the cheap.
Luckily, we’ve done all the hard work for you. Our collection of delectable bedroom furniture will give you an excuse to stay in bed all day. After all, you don’t have to settle for less even when your budget is hugging the bottom line.
Here are the 18 best cheap bedroom furniture ideas:
1. Flip Wall Mounted Coat Rack
A modern coat rack for minimizing bedroom clutter.
2. Furinno Jaya Large Entertainment Center Hold up to 50-in TV
A mid-century TV stand to bring some entertainment to the bedroom.
3. Tobacco Blue Sara Nightstand
The one item without which no bedroom is finished.
4. TWING Jewelry Armoire
Your jewelry finally has a place to call home.
5. Contemporary Stylish Button-Tufted Upholstered Accent Chair
A fabulous focal point for your bedroom.
6. Modway Lily Tufted Faux Leather Upholstered Queen Headboard
Elevate your bedscape with this stunning headboard.
7. New Innovated Box Spring Metal Bed Frame
Simple and practical.
8. 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame with Steel Slat Support
One more reason to stay in bed longer.
9. Spatial Order Miller Modern Cinch Velvet Storage Ottoman
Just what you need to elevate your space in an instant.
10. Studio Day Sofa
A stylish daybed for when spacious isn’t a possibility.
11. Shoe Bench, 3-Tier Shoe Rack
You just can’t have too much storage in your bedroom.
12. Whitmor Double Rod Freestanding Closet Heavy Duty Storage Organizer
Easy and economical. The last wardrobe you’ll ever need.
13. Rivet Round Storage Basket Side Table
Bring a dash of contemporary style to your bedroom.
14. Washed Cotton Duvet Cover Set
You deserve the best, and so does your bed.
15. Ambience 32 Inch Table Lamp by Minka Lavery
Silver accents dress up this magnificent table lamp.
16. Jette Side Chair by Sterling Industries
This elaborately designed chair will dress up your bedroom to the nines.
17. Valentine Side Table GOLD
Bring some retro flair into your bedroom with this exquisite nightstand.
18. Trivo Three Recycled Glass Vases & Metal Stand
The designers of this piece really knew what they were doing with this beautiful vase.
Looking to update and upgrade a bedroom in your apartment?
Getting around those pesky rules in your lease can be tricky. The whole process can also be costly. But don’t let this faze you. You can always turn your bedroom into a dreamy haven with tasteful furniture updates without running afoul of the lease. Our collection of cheap bedroom apartment furniture will give you that high-end look for a steal.
Here are 11 cheap bedroom apartment furniture ideas:
19. Wall Mounted Coat Rack Shelf
Your coats desperately need one of these.
20. Canopy Metal Bed with Sturdy Bed Frame
Elegance on a budget.
21. Beginnings TV Stand, For TV’s up to 42″
Compact, modern, and stylish. You can’t ask for more.
22. Small Mahogany Chloe Accent Table
It will fit into any crevice.
23. Hand Carved Wood Abstract Rigby Screen
Make a stunning statement with this artisan-crafted wood screen.
24. Wall Jewelry Cabinet Armoire with Mirror
Add one this little number to your space for a big style upgrade.
25. Zinus Lorelei 14 Inch Platforma Bed Frame
Just add a mattress and a good headboard.
26. Half Round Black Granite And Gold Metal Tanis Accent Table
A stylish yet functional pick for your bedroom.
27. Eglo Monalee 20 Inch Desk Lamp by Eglo Lighting
Brighten up your bedroom with this modern table lamp.
28. Mid-Century Modern Velvet Accent Armchair
A beautifully designed armchair perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon.
29. Gold Stripes Face Vase
Add a dash of breathtaking charm to your bedroom with this magnificent vase.
Traditional furniture is calm, orderly, and timeless.
If the retro look appeals to you, then you’re in luck. Create a compelling sense of place and history in your bedroom with our collection of tantalizing furniture. These pieces will go with every design aesthetic. Get ready to take notes…
Here are 13 cheap traditional bedroom furniture ideas:
30. Ryan Coat Rack & Umbrella Stand
This elegant coat rack is a star on its own accord.
31. Privacy Pop Bed Tent
Not all beds are the same, but a unique one will add character and style.
32. Everette Gray Marble Accent Table
A high style marble accent table.
33. Butler Loft Bench by Butler Specialty Company
Give your bedroom a facelift with this elegant chair.
34. Metal And Wood Bistro Accent Table
Add luster to your bedroom with this retro hottie.
35. Whitewash Carved Zaria Wood Screen
After all, who wants one room when you can have two?
36. Fuzzy Faux Snow Leopard Mellow Out Ottoman
Add an understated accent to your bedroom with this stylish ottoman.
37. Vanity Set with Flip Top Mirror
Who doesn’t love a statement-making piece?
38. Tangkula Lamp Set
This 3-piece table and floor lamp set will immediately draw attention.
39. Espresso And Ivory Print Loretta Wingback Chair
This stylish chair is a seamless addition to your bedroom.
40. Perched Bird Bronze Accent Table
A timeless piece that will add some traditional charm to your bedroom.
41. Hosley Tall Bamboo Wood Floor Vase
Add an eye-catching accent to your bedroom with this versatile wicker-inspired vase.
You want to create an exotically beautiful bedroom with plenty of excitement, eh?
Then you’ll feel right at home with the boho or bohemian style. Boho is all about color, patterns, and texture. It’s bold and fun. But can you do it on a budget? Absolutely!
Add some funky undertones to your bedroom with our jaw-dropping assembly of bohemian furniture pieces. They’re bound to quench your taste for the eclectic.
Here are 12 cheap bohemian bedroom furniture ideas:
42. Natural Linen Mia Upholstered Counter Stool
Bring the drama to your bedroom with this decadent little stool.
43. Round Rattan And Seagrass Eric Storage Ottoman
A stylish way to add storage to your bedroom.
44. Teakwood Drum Shaw Accent Table
An absolutely jaw-dropping accent table. You just have to see it.
45. White Stool With Tassels
An inspired take on a classic piece.
46. Espresso Rattan Papasan Chair Frame
Turn your bedroom into the oasis of your dreams.
47. Glass Tabletop Accent Table
Feel like your bedroom is missing something? It’s probably one of these.
48. Atalia C-Table
Add a punch of fun to your bedroom with an end table brimming with modern appeal.
49. Dustin 16 Inch Accent Lamp by Adesso
Add a punch of fun to your bedroom with this playful lamp.
50. Monarch Specialties Accent Chair
A stunning sculptural piece that exudes boldness and elegance.
51. Amia 10-Inch Tall Hand-Painted Glass Vase
Add a dash of color to your bedroom with the Amia vase.
52. Tournai Wall Clock by Sterling Industries
This rustic clock will give your bedroom an instant style upgrade.
53. Rod N Reel Clock Table Clock by Sterling Industries
When you absolutely need to make a statement, and not just tell the time.
Admit it.You don’t get the appeal or ornate trim, wild color schemes, oversized patterns, or knickknacks in the bedroom, do you? We don’t blame you.
You see… the bedroom is where you go to hide from a chaotic world. It should be serene, clean, and uncluttered. If this described you, then you’d do well with a minimalist look. Minimalism doesn’t have to be bleak and lifeless. It just means decorating for function. Or just doing away with the unnecessary.
These simple but gorgeous minimalist furniture pieces will pack unmatched style and function into your bedroom.
Here are 15 cheap minimalist bedroom furniture ideas:
54. Tower Leaning Slim Coat Hanger
Keeping your bedroom clutter-free just got easier with this stylish coat rack.
55. Westmont Low Profile Platform Bed
You won’t be leaving your bed, ever.
56. Oval Brass Sana Mirror
The one accessory that can enhance any bedroom.
57. Gold Metal Clothing Rack
This gold metal clothing rack is a thoughtful addition to your bedroom.
58. Carolyn Park Weathered Oak Storage Bench with Cushion
Storage never looked this good.
59. Linen Loran Upholstered Headboard
Anchor your space in classic American traditional style.
60. Marble And Gold Metal Norah Accent Table
A bewitching end table for the minimalist’s bedroom.
61. Round White Marble And Metal Accent Table
A high style minimalist end table for those on a budget.
62. Espresso Augustus Bookshelf Ladder
Your bedroom library could use one of these.
63. Karolina 18 Inch Desk Lamp by Lite Source
A sophisticated, industrial table lamp to light up your bedroom.
64. Honey Brown Wicker Tania Office Chair
Add some glam to your bedroom with this beautifully designed wicker chair.
65. Round Metal Tray End Table
Potted plants, books, keys, and other items have a place to call home in your bedroom.
66. Square Ryan Modular Storage Ottoman With Tray Top
Add surface space to your bedroom with this charming table.
67. Milly Vase
A whimsically modern vase to fulfill your minimalist desires.
68. Walnut Wood Mid Century Clock
So you can be fashionably on time.
More Awesome Furniture Ideas
You loved it, right?
I’m talking about this amazing collection of bedroom furniture.
And now you’re thinking… what about the rest of my home? Well…we’re not about to leave you high and dry. Check out the posts below for a collection of furniture pieces for all styles and rooms.
- Here are some modern living room furniture ideas that will get tongues wagging.
- Create a cozy escape with these family room furniture
- Pick out some tasteful kitchen furniture. The heart of your home deserves to be stylish.
- You deserve to dine like a king. Check out these dining room furniture pieces.
- Create memorable spaces with our tasteful collection of unique furniture.
How To Pick Best Cheap Bedroom Furniture
Shopping for bedroom furniture on a budget can be a tall order. You don’t want to be one of the millions of people stuck in the land of sameness — indistinguishable as you buy the same old uninspiring pieces everybody else does. You want to stand out. We have some tips to help you do just that.
Here is how to pick the best bedroom furniture:
1. Invest for the Long Term
The lowest-priced furniture may not always save you the most money. For example, a $200 bed may be cheaper than a $300 bed, but it might only last half as long. Go for quality pieces instead of buying low priced items that you’ll have to replace regularly.
2. Buy on Sale Furniture
Go for clearance and sale items. This is one of the best ways to save money when shopping for furniture. If you go for sale items, you’ll get new furniture at a fraction of the cost. If you don’t mind a few dings and dents, then clearance items are a good option. Just make sure you’re buying good quality pieces.
3. Buy Second Hand Furniture
Styles and trends are constantly changing. Furniture is no exception. People are always selling their old furniture to get with the times. You can take advantage of this to buy some used timeless, sturdy furniture that would have cost a fortune when new.
4. Consider Financing
You don’t need to have all the cash upfront to deck out your bedroom. Financing can help you make furniture more affordable since you break up the cost into more manageable chunks. Talk to your banker to understand the implications.
5. Take it Slow
Redecorating your bedroom doesn’t have to happen in one fell swoop. You can buy a piece at a time until everything comes together. This way, you can afford to spend more on individual pieces rather than splurging on lower quality items.
6. Trade with Family and Friends
Have some family or friends who are downsizing or moving? Do they have stuff they no longer need? This is a great opportunity to snag some amazing pieces of furniture on the cheap. You can either pay them for the pieces or trade-in with something that they need. Win-win!